Did you know that your Cook shed can become a space for anything you have ever dreamed about having at your home? Maybe you didn’t have the space or didn’t have the funds for an expensive addition.
Well now you can convert a space you already have (like a Cook building) or make the smart investment by purchasing and renovating one.
There are tons of opportunities and many that we have blogged about before. You could have a home gym, hobby room or playhouse for the kids. But in this post we are going to talk about one of the more recent trends in shed re-decoration, making your space into a Pub Shed.
So, what exactly is a Pub Shed?
That’s an easy question, it’s your own bar or pub right in your backyard. It can be as small or large as you want and your space allows. Keep it simple with a mini-fridge, glasses, snacks and seats for friends, or go all out with a full bar, bar stools and a music system.
We talk all about how to convert your Cook portable building into a pub shed in this blog post! But what about the reasons you should make your extra storage building into your very own bar?
Read our reasons below to help give yourself the kick start you need!
- Greater Convenience- Now if you are looking for a place to relax with your favorite drink, you don’t have to face traffic, crowds, etc. You can just walk right out to your backyard. Think about the perks of coming home and having your favorite bar right there.
- To Save Money- Of course, there will be some upfront costs to furnishing and stocking the bar. But in the long run if you stay home and enjoy your Pub Shed, you will be saving money on gas, more expensive drinks and tips.
- Makes Entertaining Simpler-With a great entertaining space like a Pub Shed, you can have friends and family over without having to do a ton of preparation and clean-up inside your home. Use your outdoor space and Pub Shed for entertaining during the warm weather months and keep your home clutter free.
- To Show-Off your Personality- Your Pub Shed can be anything and everything you want, so don’t be afraid to show-off your interests, likes and favorites. Choose a theme or just add personal touches around the space to make it your own.
To help give you some ideas, here are some of our favorite themes and ideas for Pub Sheds:
- Tiki Bar- Bring the island decor and delicious frozen drinks to you.
- Sports Bar- Hook up your televisions and get the deluxe sports package, so you can keep up with all your favorite teams.
- Wine Bar- If your drink of choice is wine, tailor your space to wine lovers or make it look like a vineyard. You could do the same with any favorite drink like whiskey or tequila.
- Micro-Brewery- One of the biggest trends nationally is local micro-breweries. Stock it with your favorite local beer, snacks and games and you’re ready to have some fun.
For more on how a Cook Building can fit into your lifestyle as a Pub Shed or anything else you need, download our free Fitting Guide below!