You’ve searched through our building styles, customized your dream shed, and are ready to make a purchase. Where do you go from there?
Here is our shed buying process in 7 simple steps!
- Choose your shed specifications and make a deposit toward your storage unit.
- Within 24-48 hours of making your deposit, you will receive a call from a Cook customer service representative. This is done to verify the building specifications you requested.
- Our construction team will begin work on your custom building within the next 3 days.
- The construction process will be completed within approximately 2 days.
- After your portable shed is complete, you’ll receive a call from our fleet department. They’ll let you know that your shed is ready and will offer a proposed delivery date. If the suggested date isn’t convenient for you, we’ll work to find a day that is.
- Your shed will, then, be delivered to your home. The person whose name is on the purchase form must be present in order to accept the delivery.
- You’ll receive a follow-up phone call from a Cook customer service representative within 3-4 days of delivery. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every aspect of your shed and your experience with Cook Portable Warehouses.
It’s that simple! Just make a few selections, tell us when and where you want the shed delivered, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Get started today by browsing our shed styles here!