Picking the right shed can be difficult. There are a lot of styles with many similarities. Differentiating them and finding the one that fits your specific needs can be difficult. We understand. That is why it’s important to point out the unique features of each different style.
Cook Portable Warehouses offers 8 versatile shed styles to better serve your wants and needs. Whether you need something small for your backyard or something bigger for the farm, Cook has the shed for you. Our Rent to Own program is offered on all of our shed styles and allows you to buy the shed you need at an affordable price. With our trade-up option you can even try out a shed. If you feel you need a larger style shed, then you can have a new shed delivered without losing your investment on your original shed.
The Handyman Shed is one of our largest sheds, and can be converted into just about anything. From a home office, to a work area, to a studio, the Handyman Shed from Cook is a place to get things done.
These are four reasons the Handyman Shed is the right shed for you:
All Handyman Sheds are 12-feet wide, but offer three different lengths. The Handyman Shed size options include:
- 12′ x 24′
- 12′ x 28′
- 12′ x 32′
The Handyman’s size and shape make it perfect for multipurpose spaces. You can even explore converting it into a home office, studio, theater or workshop!
Two Doors and A Partition Wall
The Handyman Shed has two doors and a partition wall, giving you two rooms. The small room measures 8 x 12 and the large room varies based on the size of your shed.
By having two rooms you can do even more with your Handyman shed. Think of the possibilities! With a Cook Handyman it’s almost like getting two sheds in one. One room can be for work and the other can be for recreation or extra storage.
The Handyman portable building comes with two built-in workbenches that sit under the two windows. There's a reason this is called “The Handyman.” It's the perfect setup for any kind of handyman work. Whether you’re a crafter, a knitter, as artist, or a potter, you’re using your hands to create and, therefore, are a handyman. The two workbenches come ready for whatever work you need to accomplish.
The Handyman can be customized to fit your needs with four different custom options! Available custom options include:
- A heavy duty floor: A heavy duty floor can be added to your shed. It is a ¾” floor decking and the floor joists 12” at the center.
- Varied window options: The available window sizes include 24” x 36” standard window and an octagon window. (some window options are not available in all states. Speak to your Cook dealer about these options.)
- A steel door: A steel door that measures 36″ x 80″ can be added to the gable ends of the building.
- Option to raise the loft floor: If you only need the loft space to store small items, you can reduce the space to provide you more head room. The loft floor can be raised 6″ for an additional charge.
Important dimensions and specifications:
- Peak of the building is approximately 11’5.5”
- Interior sidewall height is 6’3”
- Two 24” x 36” windows with shutters
- 34” double doors with a 67” opening
- Single 36” door with a 35” opening
- Only available as a 12’ wide building measured eave to eave
The Handyman is unique in the fact that it offers you two rooms that are truly your blank canvas! Not many sheds can do that. Are you ready to build your handyman shed today? Let's get started!