So you have decided to buy a Cook Portable Warehouse. We are excited to welcome you into the Cook family and that you have trusted us with your business.
Since you have made the first big decision by choosing a Cook shed you are already on the right track! But, there are some other important choices each Cook customer has to make to ensure that they get the perfect building for them!
Learn more about how we can tailor your shed style, size and other features to your needs.
First, choose from our 6 unique styles including Barn, Lofted Barn, Garden Shed, Garage, Lofted Garage and Utility.
To help you decide which is the best choice for your storage needs, here are some quick facts on each style.
- Barn: A functional, low-profile building perfect for storing your extra stuff.
- Lofted Barn: Our number one seller has ground and overhead space to hold larger items.
- Garden Shed: Has an appealing look with extra features and room for storage or hobby space.
- Garage: Versatile building design with heavy duty floor to hold larger items.
- Lofted Garage: It has the most cubic space (tied with the Lofted Barn), with heavy duty floors and ample headroom.
- Utility: Adaptable building that can meet a variety of medium to large storage needs.
To learn additional details about each style warehouses, read this post!
After you decide on the building style, next it’s time to pick the size. Available sizes differ according to which building style you have selected.
It’s important to consider the future as well as your present needs when deciding on the correct size. A Cook shed is going to last the test of time, so don’t underestimate your needs when deciding on the size.
We recommend going one size up from what you think you need now. To learn about other common pitfalls when shopping for a shed, read this post.
But, if you do outgrow your current shed, the Cook Trade-Up program lets you upgrade to a larger one. We will apply the cost of your current size and all you pay is the difference!
Finally, select the colors for the shingles and siding. Because our sheds are constructed to order, you can pick and choose which options you want to include such as windows, shutters, flower box, loft space and heavy duty floors.
Or if you are looking for a lower cost option, our Pre-Owned buildings come with all the same warranties included with every new shed.
You can really make your Cook Portable Warehouse your own! Our local Cook dealers can help you with the customization process. To learn more about the complete buying process, download the Step-by-Step Buying Guide by clicking the button below!